Unfortunately trips are always canceled because someone got sick, it's too windy or something.
What is left for a sailing fan then? Here are a few of our ideas:
- Look at old photos or videos, have a drink and dream of the time when you get back on the water.
- Maybe you also use the time with books on the subject of sailing. If you have too many books, sell them or give them away. You guessed it, a maneuver sip fits in well here too.
- Have you ever wanted to learn astronavigation? Then watch videos on YouTube (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKALgEbLtEN_ky5a380g2rA ) or become a member of the Astronavigation group on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/927482723982459/ ).
- Another topic that one can deal with again and again is weather science. In addition to online courses, you will also find great videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDoJa_VSpNU
- How about preparing for the theory test online? It's free here: https://kurzelinks.de/7w2p
- Have you ever sailed digitally? Put a hair dryer in front of your face, let water splash on your face and you'll get closer and closer to the feeling: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1274800/Pancake_Sailor/
And if you want to make someone happy, why not give them a bottle of JJ's maneuver swallow and arrange a digital maneuver swallow. This is a colorful and tasty change right now and will bring great joy.
For all hamsters: Use the code HAMSTER and get 15% off JJ's maneuver swallow!